- About Us
- Programs & Services
- Get Info
- Get Involved
- News & Events
CenterPointe is a great place to work if you want to make a positive impact in your community!
Every CenterPointe team member helps the adults and teens we serve to find hope, discover lasting recovery, and claim their future.
CenterPointe is an EEO employer. Applicants of diverse cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles, ages, etc., are encouraged to apply.
Job Summary: Perform maintenance and repairs as assigned by supervisor on CenterPointe facilities and properties. Complete regular cleaning and upkeep of assigned facilities and properties. Assess damaged property and faulty equipment and complete repairs or upkeep as assigned by supervisor.
1. Perform routine maintenance (e.g. changing light bulbs, furnace filters).
2. Repair damage to property/facilities as assigned.
3. Maintain grounds at assigned properties, including lawn care and snow removal.
4. Complete cleaning of CenterPointe facilities/properties as assigned (e.g. clean and sanitize bathrooms, mop/vacuum floors, dust, empty trash).
5. Utilize State chemicals and other cleaning supplies following established safety guideline.
6. Lift and carry up to 75 pounds regularly.
7. Inventory and purchase cleaning and maintenance supplies/equipment as assigned.
8. Respond to maintenance and cleaning requests by supervisor in a timely fashion.
9. Act as liaison with vendors as identified or needed.
10. Supervise volunteers.
11. Maintain confidentiality of persons served.
12. Other duties as assigned.
-- We are currently seeking part-time technicians for varied shifts (in our Adult Residential facility. Must have weekend, overnight and holiday flexiblity. Differential Pay offered for all overnight shifts.
CenterPointe's collaborative (with Houses of Hope) Short Term Residential program is seeking Technicians. Must be available for Overnights, weekends, and evenings. Must have a clean DMV record and able to acquire a State of Nebraska Med Aid license.
Are you an excellent clinician with a passion for business and running the show? Are you experienced in managing staff and a busy outpatient setting? Are you open to new ideas and initiatives? Do you want to drive productivity while providing excellent customer service? Then come join the CenterPointe Outpatient Team!!! Candidate must have LIMHP license with the State of Nebraska.
CenterPointe is seeking a certified Recreation Therapist to work with our long term adult residential program.