Administrative Offices

Get Info

How do I find help for myself or a significant other?

There are many ways to find help. Good places to start may be at the SAMSHA treatment locator or the CARF International websites.

These sites allow you to search for a provider in your area and there are descriptions of their programs. The description will indicate whether the program provides treatment for people with co-occurring disorders.

You can also call your state's Health and Human Services Department for a referral.

CenterPointe offers walk-in outpatient services in the Lincoln community and residential treatment in both Lincoln and Omaha.

Just don't give up! Help is out there and recovery from co-occurring disorders is possible.

  • Guidestar Gold Transparency
    Guidestar Gold Transparency


    Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations Member

  • BBB Accreditation
    BBB Accreditation
Administrative Offices
2633 P Street
Lincoln, NE 68503

© CenterPointe 2022

Crafted by Firespring