Administrative Offices

Get Info

How do I know if I have co-occurring disorders?

Only a mental health professional (such as a psychiatrist, psychologist, licensed mental health counselor, or a licensed social worker) and/or substance use counselor can diagnose co-occurring disorders.

A professional will ask questions about your substance use and mental health history, and may want to monitor you over a period of time in order to make a correct diagnosis.

There are many resources on the internet that can help you to determine whether you may have substance use or mental health problems.

Co-occurring Disorders FAQ

  • Guidestar Gold Transparency
    Guidestar Gold Transparency


    Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations Member

  • BBB Accreditation
    BBB Accreditation
Administrative Offices
2633 P Street
Lincoln, NE 68503

© CenterPointe 2022

Crafted by Firespring