Administrative Offices

Get Info

If you live outside of Nebraska, you can still find help for addiction and mental health problems. Don't give up!

  • The Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) offers an easy-to-use map to search for drug and alcohol or mental health treatment facilities in your area.

  • You can locate substance use and mental health services through the CARF International website.

National Treatment Locator

Administrative Offices
2633 P Street
Lincoln, NE 68503

© CenterPointe 2021

Powered by Firespring