Administrative Offices

Get Info

Talk to a school nurse or University health center.

This resource is twofold. If you have a child in grade school, the school nurse can easily direct you or your child to a therapist in your area.

For University students or faculty and staff, the health center on your campus most likely has a counseling division. Trained professionals within that division are available to you at set prices, or are covered by your school fees.

Finding a Therapist

  • Guidestar Gold Transparency
    Guidestar Gold Transparency


    Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations Member

  • BBB Accreditation
    BBB Accreditation
Administrative Offices
2633 P Street
Lincoln, NE 68503

© CenterPointe 2022

Crafted by Firespring