Congratulations to Dave and Ryan for being recognized as Team Players of the Month!
Every month we like to recognize outstanding employees from our Lincoln and Omaha locations. Nominations are submitted by other employees describing why this person should be recognized. Here are the winning nominations submitted for this month's team players:
While there are approximately 83,962 reasons why this individual is deserving of Team Player of the Month, we thought it best to just name a few…
1. This individual has an outstanding personality that is loved by all Adult Residential (AR) staff
2. This individual is one of the hardest working employees at AR, as well as all throughout the agency
3. This individual’s task list is never ending, but this individual never seems bothered when one more crisis is thrown in their way
4. This individual is incredibly knowledgeable about their field, as well as other working areas of the agency
5. This individual’s problem solving skills are second to none!
6. This individual has a calming demeanor to put staff at ease during the most chaotic of times
7. This individual goes out of their way to make everyone feel appreciated, but doesn’t expect praise in return
8. This individual has put out more fires than all of Lincoln Fire and Rescue
9. No matter what, this individual always has a smile on their face that brightens the room
10. This individual is simply the BEST and is an unmeasurable asset to the entire agency!
For these and the remaining 83,952 reasons, all of AR would like to nominate Dave for Team Player of the Century… or Month. :)
1) I would like to Nominate Ryan for the Team player award. Ryan is an inspiration to so many he works with . My own personal experience as well. He has taken time out to help me with my computer , has created a document to help make my job easier, which makes it so I can be more productive in my job. He is a good listener and helps find solutions to barriers . He is an advocate for the individuals we serve on a daily basis . I believe he deserves to be Team player . Thank you
2) I would like to nominate Ryan for team player of the month for several reasons. The first is he is always available for his team with solutions and opportunities for them to learn as well as to grow. Ryan makes himself available for any situation that may come up even when he is not at work for example: by watching the app, answering his phone, and messages. Ryan took time out of his busy schedule to sit down with me and go through the material and explain page by page for the group I lead (Process of Change). As a new employee I was nervous about leading this group and I needed clarification understanding the information. Ryan provided me with not only knowledge but also confidence that I could be a great group facilitator.
3) I would like to nominate Ryan for Team Player of the month. Not sure how STR would be right now if it wasnt for Ryan. He has faced many challenges these last couple of months on STR. One being a unit without a supervisor. He took each challenge that came his way and came up with clear solutions, although at times not easy ones. He goes out of his way to make sure his staff is heard and understood. He not only addresses unit issues while physically here, he also does so at any given time of night from his phone. I have gone to Ryan for advise on matters involving the unit because he truly wants to know and he cares about what happens from the staff to the individuals we serve. Ryan has come in on his very few days off to calm any problem that there may be on the unit. He has empowered his employees to be able to make reasonable rational decisions on thier own as well. It is because of his compassion and understanding that he is willing to give people 2nd....3rd.... and.... 4th chances..... I am proud to have Ryan as my boss and I dont know if I would have made it this long without his guidance. This is why I nominate Ryan for Team Player of the month.
4) I want to nominate my supervisor, Ryan for Team Player of the Month. Ryan has taken on 2 ½ jobs over the past few months and has done so without missing a beat. His energy and enthusiasm for what he does makes me strive to be a better person. He has continually supported me and guided me to be a better member of the CenterPointe team. He has shown the entire STR team how to work ethically by setting a premier example of what that looks like. His passion for helping others be the best they can be, both clients and staff, has made STR the best treatment facility in the Midwest for those in need of treatment and for those that work in STR. I cannot think of anyone more deserving of Team Player of the Month than Ryan.