No-Wait Outpatient Services
When you are ready to get help, Outpatient services are here for you on a walk-in basis Monday through Friday. No appointment or referral is required!
Crisis Response: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Therapy: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
**Outpatient Services will close at 3 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month**
CenterPointe offers a sliding fee for income eligible participants. We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance. We do not deny services to individuals based solely on inability to pay.
Our Integrated Outpatient Clinic is part of our person-centered health care. We offer comprehensive physical and behavioral health care for adults, children, and families. With any questions about our services, please call 402.475.5161.
Physical Health Services include:
- Adult primary care
- Women's health care
- PAP test
- Breast exam
- Mammogram referral
- Management of chronic conditions (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes)
- Tobacco cessation counseling (for those trying to quit)
- Adult immunizations
- Allergy management
- Sick visits (cough, cold, runny nose, sore throat, earache, pink eye, urinary tract infection)
- Influenza testing
- Injuries (minor cuts, scrapes, sprains, strains)
- STD screening
- HIV and Hepatitis screening
- Care coordination between physical health and behavioral health care providers
- Electronic health records
- Medication-assisted treatment services
- Pediatric (child/adolescent) primary care
- Physical exams (routine, school, sports physicals)
With any questions about our services, please call 402.475.5161 or stop into our offices in the core of downtown at 1000 S 13th St. Lincoln, NE 68508.
Therapy services may include:
Individual, group, and family counseling
CenterPointe uses an inclusive, holistic approach. Many clinicians are dually-licensed.
New Clients Forms
New clients can save time during their first visit by completing the Client Registration form prior to their visit. Simply print out the New Client Information & Screening form, fill in the information requested, and bring the completed form with you when you come in.